What is Body Sugaring?
Body sugaring is an ancient art of hair removal using a completely natural paste made from lemon, sugar and water. It looks like honey, but is even thicker. The paste is molded onto your skin against the direction of the hair growth, then quickly flicked off – removing the sugar paste, extracting your unwanted hair and collecting dead skin cells. This ancients hand technique that allows for the hair to be extracted in the direction of its growth means less breakage and discomfort for your clients!
How long does Body Sugaring last?
For the best results, book your appointments when the hair is 1cm long. At 1cm the hair is in the beginning stage of growth and after extraction it will take longer to grow back. As hair generally grows on a 6 week cycle, we recommend that all clients come in once every 3 to 4 weeks for the first 3 months to try and allow the hair to be on the same growth cycle.
What makes Body Sugaring so great?
- Hair can be removed at 1cm or sometimes shorter than 1cm – only 7-10 days of growing (half the length needed for waxing).
- Any pigment or type of hair can be sugared.
- Any type hair can be removed even terminal hair.
- Safe for sensitive skin types. (For e.g clients with Eczama or clients on Roaccutane).
- Removes ONLY dead skin along with unwanted hair.
- Regular extractionsat a 1/8” (The Anagen Phase of hair growth) leads to permanent hair loss. When hair is extracted at that length it pulls some of the follicle wall out with it each time eventually causing it to collapse.
- Made from 100% natural ingriedents!
- Does not need to be heated like wax so it will NEVER burn you! (Body temperature will soften it).
- Hair is removed in the natural direction of growth which eliminated breakage, unnecessary discomfort, irritation and ingrown hairs.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Sanitary and individually portioned – no chance of double dipping sticks!
- Bacteria cannot breed in sugar.
- It is water soluble so it’s easy and fast to clean.
- Can be used on all sexes and all body parts. (Safe to use on kids as young as 7 years old).
Body Sugaring Services:
Men Body Sugaring: Upper Lip & Chin, Eyebrows, Beard, Underarm, Full Legs, Full Arms & Hands, Full Face Neck & Chest Area.
Woman Body Sugaring: Full Face, Lip, Chin, Eyebrows, Nipples, Full Arms & Hands, Stomach, Full Legs, Full Bikini area.
Kids Body Sugaring: Lip, Chin, Eyebrows, Full Face, Legs, Arms & Bikini.
Why is Body Sugaring different to waxing?
- All natural ingredients & water soluble.
- Does not adhere to live skin cells.
- Sugaring is bacteria resistant.
- Minimal discomfort or irritation.
- Safely removes hair from follicle.
- Help eliminate in-grow hairs.
- Safe on sensitive skin conditions.
- Healthy, Hairless results, No side effects.
- Contains chemicals (Resins) & Diffucult to clean.
- Adheres to live skin cells.
- Bacteria breeds in wax warmers.
- Very painful and traumatizing to the skin.
- Result in chemical distortion (Hair Brakage).
- Can lead to in-grow hairs.
- Not 100% for sensitive skin conditions.
- Long term damage to skin cell.